Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Random Facts About Abby Battin

I like my choclate chip cookies without chocolate chips

Ive really been into Edison Glass lately

Im really, really bad at math. like simple math.

I hate when people chew with their mouths open

I find it really annoying when mousse keeps on coming out of the mousse bottle

I want a tattoo inside my foot that says something meaningful, i just havent thought of something yet!

I dont like obama. at all.

I wanna move to somewhere really nice and really warm, but bring all the people I love along with me.

Im absolutly terrified of spiders

if I knew my hair could handle it, I would color my hair every other week

I swear my feet shrunk by atleast 1/2 a shoe size

and Im told I have some of the cutest feet too

I almost never use internet shorthand i.e. lol, u, r, mssg... unless im in a huge hurry to type something, other then idk, and thats it basically. but I never 'lol' haha

I love my cat, but she only loves my dad, who didnt want her in the first place

I went to the convention center to go see Sarah Palin this year...i loved it!

My nails are almost always red...unless it clashes with what i wear

I hate how the only true HD channel we have on our tv is PBS

I dont understand the game of baseball at all.

My shoes never have backs unless they are flats

When I dont wear my contacts, I always feel really tired, which has been an issue since i havent been able to wear my contacts for 'bout a month now

I really hate country music. But i have to listen to it almost everyday for the past 2 years. So i pretty much know every country song on froggy

I refuse to eat or touch pringles and hot pockets

Ive watched about every episode (none of the new ones) of csi: las vegas. I out watched it.

I can never finish things i start. like i started making a quilt and its been sitting, not touched for over a month, i started the guitar (for the second time) and havent picked it up, i played the piano for about a year, then i got tired of practice...i never finish. oh, and i also played the flute for awhile...whadda geek. ;)

I wish i liked to cook. Im hoping that one day it will just hit me and i'll love doing it

I love going boating out on kinzua. I tube until my stomach and butt have bruises from the water

the only reason why i go to school is because of cosmetology. I hate having to makeup that class! ...and missing hours

I love cuccumber salad. but i hate cuccumbers

I waited 6 months to get my permit and have now waited almost 4 months to get my license

I cant stand when people breathe on me or blow their breathe in my face

Lipton citrus green tea is sooooooooo gooooooooood

So far the best book i have ever read is Velvet Elvis by Rob Bell. I can read it over and over and again.

andddd...i have decided that from now on that if i have a bad day, im watching this.



^i love these boys.^




2 comments:

  1. abby your such a cute girl ;]
    nuff said

    love green tea as well :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha oh Abby...didn't you know that all feet are disgusting? But I suppose if feet weren't disgusting, you would have the best feet of all.


    -Kelsey

    P.S. The video was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete